Joe Fournier

Joe Fournier

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

UIA Facts - Insider blows the whistle on the United Inventors Association

UIA Facts you may not know
.26 of every dollar that comes in to the UIA actually goes towards inventor education. (Although I do not know where, there has been no new materials put on the website since I had started, no new programs, where is all the money going?)
so basically .74 of every dollar given to the UIA goes to administrative costs
In the Board Meeting in January in Orlando Florida, it was requested to raise Marks pay from 24,000 per year to 36,000 per year, so when we break this down to sponsors, it takes 12 Small Business  Accounts, just to pay Mark Reyland, each small business account cost 3000,00 for the year.
Commissions are paid to “employees” and I find out now that even after all the hard work I did, I never received the guaranteed 500.00 per month I was  promised because a deal with QVC went sour,  there was a 200,000 per year deal being made with QVC, I am told by mark, that QVC backs out during the due diligence stages as QVC checked everything out and found too much bad publicity against mark reyland. so they pulled out until they problem was resolved.  Mark bragged about how he was going to make so much more money each year as a result of this influx off cash.  I don’t know exactly what this fund was supposed to be for, but mark sure was happy when he thought the deal was going to go through,  no more money problems for the UIA, its Marks Reputation that stopped that deal.
Now here is something I found interesting, in meeting people and talking with people, I found the Job had been offered to two other people, the difference is the commission, it clearly states they would make 1000.00 off each Platinum full membership sold,  I say this on 2 separate pages, from two separate people, so now the question I have is, did the board ever vote as to what the payments would be for this job?  there should have been a meeting, but I was paid 750 per new platinum membership, so did mark pocket the additional 250.00 from each sale I made?

4 comments:

  1. Not sure why the comment boxes are now showing up automatically like they used to, click the litle pencil and it seems o bring you to an area you cana ctually post a reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less than 3 cents on every dollar is what is spent on inventor education. Not 26 cents of every dollar. Look at it this way, isn't it true that all that had spent on inventors last year was 7 Skype units at $1000 a piece = $7000. The UIA account had $250.000 in it and is now down below $2000. And no one can seem to find who received the Skype equipment. Do the math $250.000 - $7000 = $243.000. Where did it go !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean only $7000.00 dollars out of $250,000.00 was on education or am I reading those figures wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont Forget, at the board meeting Marks Pay was to be Raised to 36,000 per year

    ReplyDelete