Joe Fournier

Joe Fournier

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

UIA Corporate Sponsors

We have to keep in Mind, in many cases, the UIA sponsors are victims here as well, they were being told that they would be researched and if the UIA did not do those checks, thats not the fault of the sponsor,  there are some good companies within the UIA,  I am not going to get into specifics as I suggest any company you want to deal with its YOUR responsibility to research who they are and what they do,  from what I have learned in all this, I dont care whos website say company A is good or bad,  I will look for myself, I will do my own background checks and decide for myself who I feel I can or cannot trust.

UIA Sponsors signed up to get access to the UIA members, again they were told the UIA was going to conduct extensive background checks into the companies practices, if the UIA did not do that, its NOT the fault of the sponsor!

I know I have repeated myself, but people need to understand, these are bsuinesses who paid alot of money to access the UIA membership, send out their advertisements or other company information,  they too are victims of the UIA.  I am urging each and every one of you to do any kind if background checks you can,  thinking back even though it wasn't my job I should have done more,  I was told by Mark to get the basic information on the companies who showed interest, don't spend lot of time on it because the executive committee will research and if they come back with a no, I would have just wasted time I could be working on another company,  I was often told by Mark, "its the quickest trip to the bank". Looking back, I fell right in line, it was my paycheck, it was his I fed my family.

Back to the UIA Sponsors they are also the victims,  it was described to them as their company was undergoing an extensive background investigation, by the UIA, once Mark once told me "wait a couple days before you call them back,  then you can say it was close but I was able to get you in". He explained how it would make them feel like I really fought for them.  I know there are good companies, and good people in the UIA sponsors

Do your research on any company you want to deal with find out who is in charge Google them with the name and "scam" or "ripoff" things like that,

If you know any good ways or tools that can help people with. Please post them so others can use it too.

1 comment: