Joe Fournier

Joe Fournier

Monday, June 3, 2013

MARK HURTS - Indiser blows the whistle on the United Inventors Association Part 3

insider blows the whistle on the United Inventors Association


So now I it here with a dilemma, another Innocent inventor was taken advantage if my our friend, but this time in a whole different way, in a way that in the legal sense could be really bad, I think? SO our Buddy, the king of inventions, takes this guys letter edits in his own works, then posts it for the world to see, hurtful things, slanderous things, liable, things. so if I decide to sue these people all who have spread lies about me from Some serious crimes, and then to be accused of hacking into the UIAs computer system…. anyway So there's this inventor he has done nothing wrong, he sent a letter a man who added his own things to the letter, how do you protect the inventor? If you take it court with the rest of the stuff them it becomes part of public record, Link it to the rest of the stuff that’s been happening for years now,I Talked to the guy on the phone, seems like a really nice guy, from what others tell me he is a great guy with a great family. he stated “I don’t know you, I don’t know who you are, I don’t want any mart of any of this” I emailed him and asked him if he would send me and about the tings we talked about n the phone, and never got a reply, I don’t blame the guy who was put in this situation, both have told me that the text was added to the letterSo what do I do? I pursue it, and potentially affect this guy who did nothing wrong Do I let it go and let someone else in the future get taken advantage of at no concern for ANYONES WELL BEING EXCEPT HIS OWN? And then I think I gave him the option with the email I sent giving him a chance to do what's right, (then again he says he just don’t want to get involved) I didn’t involve him we don’t even know each other, have never met the man. so what do ya do?

3 comments:

  1. I cant believe Mark Reyland is still part of the UIA after posting a letter he altered from another inventor. So this inventor didn't write the things Mark posted ? Why the hell is the UIA doing nothing about it ? This speaks volumes about how trustworthy the UIA is. How can we get rid of the board members that leave us to be the next victim ? Why isn't the USPTO doing anything ? why isn't this on T.V. news. Its crazy this guy is still posting daily on the UIA blog. WTF ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t understand it either,
    I hear about it over another conversation as it was happening
    I talked to the guy, he said he don’t know me, he never wrote those things about me and just wants to be left out of it,
    I even talked to Mark and he admitted to adding the slander to the guy’s letter.
    But now, this is where is changes, when Warren talks to me he says the guy said, that he said those things about me, and he did write it.
    So I am left with the conclusion that either Warren who said he would follow up on this, never really did and just lied, to try to back up his buddy Mark Reylands story.
    I am told by many people that this guy we are talking about is a good man with a good family, hardworking, all around good person.
    So is this guy just another one of Marks Victims, an inventor is put in harm’s way by Mark Reyland again.
    I wrote the guy an email but he has not replied, again what do I do from here, I still have to clear the damage he has done to me, and the truth needs to come out.

    Anyone have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete